Kyle Vincent Forum
November 27, 2014, 04:38:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit www.kylevincent.com today!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I would love to know...  (Read 2342 times)
Aimster
Administrator

WWW Email
« on: July 18, 2007, 05:26:46 AM »

...what anyone else thinks the song RED is really about.  I have listened to it so many times, and I have some ideas, but I'm so curious to hear what other fans' takes are on it.  I was listening to it on my Shuffle the other day, it just popped up, and I really tried to figure it out...anyone?  Anyone??
Carolyn

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 04:06:21 PM »

It never fails after Kyle's sung this song at a show and I'm working the CD table I'll get at least one person that will remark, 'Which CD is RED on?  I SO relate to that song!'  And if I ask why I get the standard, 'Wow, I just do!'  And then if I ask the talent I get the standard, 'It's JUST A SONG'

While I gotta admit the transformation this one made in the studio with the guitars and the jazzy feel to it stunned me, I still don't get it!

Maybe if we play it backwards on our ipods it'll reveal the secret....

Carolyn

music4bev

Email
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 03:03:01 PM »

Having read about this track Red, and the question related to it,

I am going to make a fool of myself and put what I see in the lyrics,

Before I do, just wanted to say,that when I listen to Kyle's songs I think oh yeah that is about so and so and then re-listen again usually on earphone's and then it is totally different LOL,

Now as I am a newbie to kyle's music and disasterdly trying to catch up and knowing I am from over the pond sometimes lyrics are not the same meaning LOL,

so what I am guessing is that RED is about all things related to red ( DUH I know) being danger Passion possesions anger,( poppies  Red mullet) sorry could not resist UK SOH) but I am way off "Don't You Know"

P.s Loving this new board , it is like a skating rink around the different topics I go

Bev
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: