Kyle Vincent Forum
April 18, 2014, 01:42:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit www.kylevincent.com today!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Second half of BCR Vegas Review  (Read 2409 times)
ArKylevist

Email
« on: March 29, 2008, 09:57:57 PM »

Picking up where I left off -- OK, now, this is the part of the show where we insert "The Olive Story" story (see my post of March 18, 2008 with that title -- in the BCR section of this board -- describing the Vegas montage on the screen and the Vegas patter after the screen and curtains rise again.).  This leads into Kyle's phenomenally breathtaking rendition of "Let's Pretend" (until the last night, with Ian and Kyle on stools center stage, Ian softly playing guitar; but without Ian the last night, Tommy softly played piano behind Kyle
VegasSchmegas

Email
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 10:54:05 PM »

Gia-- You're SO right.  Those shows were so worth the effort of getting to! My only regret is that I only made three of them.  There's no excuse for a Vegas local to miss out on so many.  I"ll n9ow way better for next time....and I hope that time comes SOON!

I'm warning 'ya folks--if there is ANY way to get to one of the BCR shows this summer, don't hesitate. Get there no matter what it takes.  You won't be disappointed!

Karen Smiley
VegasSchmegas

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 10:56:00 PM »

OOPS!  Sorry....that should have been I'll know better next time! Monroe, my faithful feline "son" was helping me type!   Grin

Karen Smiley
VegasSchmegas

Email
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 10:57:04 PM »

And apparently I don't know how to turn off the underline thingy, either!  LOL

Karen Tongue
Heading off to bed now!
steve

Email
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 08:07:14 AM »

You are so right Gia!!!  I went to quite a few of them and when I was working..right across the hall from the show..I was over listening THRU the door also!!! LOL.  The show is MOST DEFINATELY worth going to see, at ANYPLACE, ANYTIME!!  I also like the part where Gia, Zealia,karen and all of us get to see each other again. You are all such wonderful,wonderful people..and..like I said about Wendy, Ian, Joe, Kyle and the other band members..now that I have gotten to know them ....all of you...by meeting you...have enriched my life so very much...and..if I should somehow..some reason...leave this earth tomorrow...if memories can be taken with you when you..."go"...I will always and forever..have my eternal memories of all of you!!
                                                Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: