Kyle Vincent Forum
August 01, 2014, 09:27:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit www.kylevincent.com today!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I would like to say I saw  (Read 1787 times)
music4bev

Email
« on: September 22, 2007, 10:20:42 AM »

Kyle in concert in london Last week, but alas it was not,

It was the ledgendry Brian Wilson
showcasing his new narrative Lucky Old Sun, we were up in the gods, but the show was a great way to introduce my son(9) to watching a live concert.

His band just showcases what a talent this guy is, and his voice seems to have got better in the last few yrs,

My son was up dancin and air guitaring to the tracks he knew which was quite a few lucky enough.

A great time had by both MUM & Son

Bev
ArKylevist

Email
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 10:58:48 AM »

Don't give up, Bev!  You and your son will be seeing Kyle in London one of these days (and maybe in the not-too-distant-future).

Although Brian Wilson is not one of the best voices in the world (sometimes he's better than other times), he is true genius in writing and arranging.  I have great admiration for him.  I read his autobiography a few years ago, and he's been through so much, it's amazing he's still with us.  It's a very insightful book and one of my favorites.  He's come a long way in his life and is quite wise, understanding, and compassionate.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: