Kyle Vincent Forum
July 31, 2014, 12:34:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit www.kylevincent.com today!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ohio?  (Read 1296 times)
ArKylevist

Email
« on: June 25, 2011, 03:32:12 PM »

Where are the reports from Ohio?  Looking forward to details and set lists!  (And maybe even some pics and/or video footage!)

How's Bo doin'?  It was so much fun seeing KV with Bo & Co. at the Santa Monica Civic Center (Retrofest 1999), and later that year at The Gig, when Bo joined KV and Colby onstage for a song.
ArKylevist

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 10:45:25 AM »

Did ANYBODY go to any of the shows in Ohio?  Did KYLE go to any of the shows in Ohio?  Where IS everybody?
Jennifer

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 11:01:20 AM »

I would like to hear about the Ohio shows, too! More about the England shows, as well.
Carolyn

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 05:02:00 PM »

Of course I went to the Ohio shows!  Three very different and special shows.

Thursday at the Barking Spider was a bit melancholy for me and I know Kyle too as we learned that one of the owners of the Spider, Martin Juredine, had passed away earlier in the year.  This man was a total class act and did so much for live music and I can honestly say that he was a fan and supporter of Kyle's music too.  Ever since that first booking, he did whatever it took to get Kyle in whenever he made his way through town.  Love seeing Kyle play there on the grand piano and the very unique stage and patio/bar setting.  Met a few fans that had traveled from PA for the show too. 

Friday in Centerburg, was Kyle's turn to sing with Bo Donaldson and the Heywoods.  A few of these guys had done a turn with Kyle while he was playing with the Rollers and the ease and 'fit' among them was obvious as this show seemed to go very smoothly.  It's fun to see Kyle in this setting without technical end of the show worries though I'll commend him on his quick study of a lot of lyrics for this show.  A LOT of music packed into this show.  I was THRILLED to have my partner in crime from Kentucky come up just for the night to see this one Smiley

Saturday night in Reynoldsburg was it's usual class show.  Karen had brought in a few new people that hadn't yet seen Kyle and thanks to a gorgeous night we took a chance and made Karen's patio Kyle's stage and Kyle did the whole show outside.  Shows at Karen's are always great and this one didn't change the track record.  A fun weekend with a lot of music!
ArKylevist

Email
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 10:37:06 AM »

Thank you, Carolyn!  Good to hear the shows all went well, despite the sadness at the Barking Spider.  I'm sure Mr. Juredine was watching from his own special vantage point.  I'm glad there was also lots of fun that followed.  As much as I love KV music, I also enjoy the addition of classic 70s tunes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: