Kyle Vincent Forum
September 21, 2014, 03:03:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit www.kylevincent.com today!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NJ Show to be rescheduled  (Read 680 times)
kv
Global Moderator

Email
« on: October 31, 2011, 08:36:39 PM »

Due to a confluence of several kooky events, including some serious damage in Western Mass, not to mention my gut being held together with staples, and our host, (and my co-singer) being a bit under the weather, we've decided to reschedule the New Jersey show for a to-be-determined date in the near future. Apologies to anyone who is inconvenienced by this, but I want to be at 100% before I croon for ya.
Thanks for understanding.
kv
ArKylevist

Email
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 10:33:03 AM »

I was amazed you thought you'd be able to do it so soon, anyway.

Take care of yourself and feel better soon!  Sometimes the Universe forces us to stop and reflect.  Maybe some incredible new songs will come out of this.
Katherine

Email
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 07:06:36 PM »

Go to Philly, go to Japan, go to Hawaii, and THEN you'll be ready to take on Jersey!!! (I have the COOLEST KV welcome banner to hang outside...you'll see.)   Grin
ArKylevist

Email
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 03:52:37 PM »

What about Philly?  Did that happen or was that postponed, too?  If it happened, was anybody there to post any reviews/set lists?

I was at Trader Joe's a little while ago and they played the original version of "I Only Wanna Be With You."  It's been ages since I've heard that version.  Geez, Kyle sounds soooooooo much better singing that song than the original!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: