Kyle Vincent Forum
April 23, 2014, 03:37:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit www.kylevincent.com today!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KV,s Appreciation of a radio station here in the uk and some  (Read 650 times)
Bev

Email
« on: January 02, 2012, 06:10:28 AM »

Happy New year to everyone,
sorry not been in contact much, have had a nightmare 7 months to do with work situation.

Back to heading, while Kyle stayed here in the uk I introduced him to this radio station and quite often they have documentaries on about singer/songwriters/ bands

I am putting up a link of a documentary I listened to today(it only has 5days left before they take it off) about Carole king, without giving too much away I was suprised about what songs she recorded and her work in the envireorment(sorry can't spell it lol).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00k4grz, If this does not work go to Radio 2 documentaries and its up on there web page. Smiley

Enjoy Bev & Bryn
ArKylevist

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 12:55:51 PM »

Hi Bev!  I hope your 2012 is better than your 2011!

This program is two hours long.  Do we have to listen to the entire two hours?  Can you give us a clue as to where in the interview we're supposed to be listening?  Does this have anything to do with Kyle's recording of "It's Too Late" (or some other song in particular)?  Or is there something about her work with the environment that's kv-related?

Thanks!
Bev

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 08:08:44 AM »

They do mention it's too late who wrote it and they also play it, it is probably about 45 mins in.

Talking about Eco is around 1.15 but Carole talks about it in a few different places. it was just interesting to hear how she wrote a lot of her songs with and without colloaberators and what she finds interesting in trying to keep the eco system going especially trying to get something passed in congress,

I hope that helps a bit
Sorry cannot be more precise
Bev
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: