Kyle Vincent Forum
April 18, 2014, 07:24:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit www.kylevincent.com today!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stockton House Show  (Read 2769 times)
Smitty

« on: October 29, 2007, 11:32:45 PM »

Sunday October 28, 2007 will go into my memory bank as a very special day.  We've hosted many house shows with Kyle, but this was the first one on a Sunday.  I was a bit nervous that people might not be willing to come out on a Sunday evening with the work week looming.  I was wrong!
We had a packed house and everyone was full of enthusiasm, how could you not be when witnessing Kyle perform.

The song list included the new arrangements of Sierra and Petals of Peace.  I wasn't sure how I would like these as I love the originals but they were wonderful. 

We had some special guests in the audience as well, including Al Chan of the Rubinoos.
He joined Kyle towards the end of the set where they performed a duet of two Beatles songs and a Rubinoos song.  This was a very special treat for all of us!

As I mentioned previously, I've seen Kyle perform MANY times, but I believe this night was up there at the top of the list.  He was so committed to each song, the power and emotion filled the room from floor to ceiling!

A big thanks to all who came to enjoy!  Thanks again Kyle, for making our Sunday such a great day!  It was definitely a day worth waking up for Smiley

Lynette xxoo

Aurelia

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 02:41:33 AM »

Hi Lynette,

You beat me to it with the reviews of the house concerts! I wish I could have been there in Stockton with all of you on Sunday. It sounded like fun, but then again, it's ALWAYS fun with Kyle there! We had a blast with him in Portland this past weekend. Wish you could have been here. Thanks, Kyle, for bringing people and friends together and a bit of joy and magic to our lonely world. We love you for that! Smiley

Peace,
Aurelia
Carolyn

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 10:55:42 AM »

Lynette,

I know how hard you work to make every one of these shows better than the last so I'm SO happy to hear how special this one turned out for you and everyone that was able to attend.

Oh yea, and then there's the Talent who probably had a thing or two to do with the outcome too, huh?

Carolyn
kv
Global Moderator

Email
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 11:13:53 PM »

I had a great time with everyone at this show. It was such a surprise to have Al Chan there, and then a thrill to sing with him. What a pure and sweet voice he's got. I sure hope we get a chance to do that again soon.

Thanks to Rick and Lynette for hosting me yet again, aren't you sick of me? Geez. Same ol' stories, same ol' hair...

We've already begun planning a concert in the Spring in the area....can't wait.

Next time though, couldja tighten up the security? They'll let anyone in these shows...even peep from the OC!
Smitty

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 01:02:09 PM »

Kyle,

Every time we see you there are new stories to be heard, and well the hair!  It's ever changing as well.  Now we get to see your "Bay City Roller" coiffure Smiley.

We soo look forward to seeing your live performances,  Your music is one of lifes greatest joys, just like:

Rushing rivers, blushing blossoms, endless meadows, restless possums, summer showers, autumn colors, winter quiet, spring arrivals.......

See you in the spring!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: